Meet Rancho Cucamonga Dentist - Matta Botrous, DDS
Dr. Matta Botrous has been practicing dentistry since 2001, in three different countries, California, Mexico and Egypt.
Dr.Botrous practices all aspects of dentistry and focuses in creating beautiful smiles with cutting-edge cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Botrous’ philosophy is to give care for every patient as an individual and not “just another patient”. His goal is to utilize his experience of practicing dentistry for over 16 years to understand the patient’s needs and provide the best comprehensive dental service possible.
Dr. Botrous loves spending quality time with his family. He enjoys soccer and hiking.
- Degree in Oral and Dental Medicine, Cairo University-Dental School, Egypt, 2001
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Universidad De La Salle in León, México, 2012
- Licensed to Practice Dentistry in California, 2012
- Post-Graduate Studies, USC Dental School in California
Advanced Post-Graduate Training & Excels in the Fields of
- Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Root Canal Treatment – 1000+ Root Canals Performed
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Tri-County Dental Society